"Talking Glass" Audible Stories on Signals AZ made possible by The Fain Signature Group - Celebrating 60 Years of Community Building
Prescott Mayor Greg Mengarelli discussed several topics in his updates on Facebook providing important information for the residents of Prescott, Arizona.
- Yavapai County now stands at 266 positive COVID-19 test results with over 7,500 residents tested.
- Here are some statistics from this past weekend testing blitz on Saturday, May 16:
- Spectrum handled 221 COVID-19 tests in Prescott, and 278 tests in Cottonwood.
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center’s team provided 211 tests in Prescott Valley
- Results are expected later in the week.
- Blitz Testing will be at two locations in our area on Saturday, May 22nd. This is a test for ACTIVE COVID-19. This is not an antibody test. Here are the locations:
- Spectrum healthcare at 990 Will Creek Road in Prescott from 8 am to 4 pm
- YRMC PV location at the Outpatient Center, 3262 N. Windsong Drive, on May 2nd, 9 am to 3 pm.
- The Red Cross will hold Blood Drive at Findlay Toyota Center, Wednesday, May 27th between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Blood is always in high demand, and especially at this time. You can schedule your appointment by calling 1-800-Red Cross (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org and use sponsor code: FINDLAY5. There will be a Drive Through Food Sharing Event in Chino Valley Tuesday, May 19th, 5:00 – 7:00 pm The food drive will be held at St. Catherine Laboure Catholic Church, 2062 Route 89 in Chino.