Audible stories made possible by the Prescott Hearing Center. Get your FREE hearing test today!
Prescott Mayor Greg Mengarelli discussed several topics in his updates on Facebook providing important information for the residents of Prescott, Arizona.
- Cases per 100,000 in Yavapai County is at 24. The benchmark for full reopening of businesses is less than 10 cases per 100,000 for two consecutive weeks. This benchmark has not yet been met.
- Yavapai County’s percent positivity is at 2.2%. The benchmark is less than 5% for two consecutive weeks, so the benchmark has been met.
- Hospital visit for COVID-like illness is at 2.3 %. The benchmark is less than 5% for two consecutive weeks, so the benchmark has also been met.
• City Seeks Participants for 2020 Veterans Day Parade
- Fraternal or Military Organizations
- Motorized Groups
- Marching Units
- Hospital Entries by Veterans
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Commercial / Business
•Yavapai County Community Health Services (YCCHS) Announces Scheduled Community Flu Clinics
TIME: 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
LOCATION: Village of Oak Creek Association, 690 Bell Rock Boulevard, Village of Oak Creek
TIME: 10:00 am-1:00 pm
LOCATION: Mayer Recreation Center Drive-through Clinic, 10001 S. Miami, Mayer
TIME: 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
LOCATION: Prescott Public Library, 215 E. Goodwin Street, Prescott
TIME: 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
LOCATION: Verde Village, 4855 E. Broken Saddle Drive, Cottonwood
TIME: 11:00 am-2:00 pm
LOCATION: Skull Valley Historical Society, 3150 Old Skull Valley Road, Skull Valley
TIME: 10:00 am-Noon
LOCATION: Congress Fire Dept, 26733 Santa Fe Road, Congress
LOCATION: Yarnell Regional Community Center, 22302 S Highway 89, Yarnell
TIME: 11:00 am–2:00 pm
LOCATION: Foothills Bible Church 8530 S. Walden Blvd, Wilhoit
LOCATION: Beaver Creek School Drive-Through Clinic 4810 E. Beaver Creek Road, Rimrock
TIME: 10:00 am–12:00 pm
LOCATION: Seligman Public Library 54170 N Floyd Street, Seligman
LOCATION: Ash Fork Public Library 450 Lewis Avenue, Ash Fork
Prescott Police Support Breast Cancer Awareness During Month of October.
We will continue to provide further updates on social media:
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
- For Yavapai County COVID-19 Data, Testing Sites and Resources: www.yavapai.us/chs
- Yavapai Emergency Phone Bank: 928-442-5103 – Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- COVID-19 information en español: azhealth.gov/covid-19
- #Yavapai Stronger Together – justicementalhealth.com/resources-support/#covid19
Here are some numbers and websites provided by the County.
• The Yavapai County Information Hotline is 928-442-5103.
• The State COVID hotline is still up; dial 211.
• Go to Yavapai.us/chs for the daily updates for Yavapai County.
• Go to AZDHS.gov for statewide information and statistics.
• For mental health information and services: justicementalhealth.com
• For employment & financial assistance and more: arizonatogether.org/ and en español: arizonatogether.org/es/
That’s all I have for you today.
God bless you, and God bless Prescott.