Article audio is made possible by CAST11 Prescott Podcast Network. A Talking Glass Media production.
Super Bowl 2023 will kickoff at State Farm Stadium in just over a year!
The Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee held a news conference on Monday, January 24, 2022, to unveil a new logo and talk about the economic impact of the big game.
Super Bowl LVII Business Connect Program
The Super Bowl LVII Business Connect program (www.azsuperbowl.com/business-connect/) is a supplier diversity initiative designed to promote equitable and inclusive procurement practices at NFL events.
In partnership with the Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee, the program will connect experienced, event-ready businesses in Arizona with opportunities to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl LVII.
The Business Connect program is committed to supporting minority, women, LGBTQ+, and veteran-owned businesses through professional development workshops, networking, and contract opportunities.
Certified businesses selected for the program will be profiled in the Business Connect Resource Guide, which NFL vendors and event producers use to identify and select local suppliers to fulfill their Super Bowl LVII sub-contracting needs.
- Be 51% owned by a minority, woman, LGBTQ, or veteran individual
- Have been in operation and have a physical office in Arizona since February of 2019
- Provide a product or service requested by business connect (see business disciplines) and utilized by NFL vendors
- Be the direct source of the goods and services represented in their bid
- Be in good standing and eligible to do business with the state of Arizona
About the Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee
The Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee is responsible for planning and executing a successful Super Bowl LVII in 2023.
To learn more visit www.azsuperbowl.com