Brought to you by Beltone - A leader in hearing healthcare.
In July of 2021, the Laughlin Chamber of Commerce, Representatives from Immunize Nevada & Free Covid Care, along with Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department officers devised a plan to execute the vaccination process of the locally displaced.
On August 25, 2021, the team set up base at the Colorado River Food Bank in Laughlin and were able to vaccinate willing participants as they entered the facility from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. The team then quickly re-grouped at the Heritage Greenway Park & Trails, South of the pedestrian bridge, a known hangout for many of our locally displaced individuals, and again offered vaccines to willing participants from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Second shots will be available to these participants, and they will be notified in person prior to Wednesday, September 22nd with vaccinations taking place from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Each of these participants were offered a $25 gift card upon vaccination. The day totaled 20 individual, first-dose vaccinations.
The team looks forward to other pop-up sites coming to the Laughlin Chamber of Commerce, Off-road event sites, & pre-concert venues through the month of September. Full schedule TBD and announced at a later date.
Key points to remember:
- Walk-in/up, no appointment necessary
- Your privacy is protected
- Health Insurance NOT required
- Getting a vaccine will not affect immigration status
Why get a COVID-19 Vaccine:
- Authorized COVID-19 Vaccines are safe and effective
- They will protect you, your family and loved ones from serious illness and death from COVID-19
- If enough Nevadans get vaccinated, we can keep our businesses, restaurants, and schools open
- Widespread vaccination will end this pandemic, the way it ended smallpox, polio, and measles
If you have any questions or concerns about this event or upcoming clinics, please contact Jackie Wallin, President/CEO Laughlin Chamber of Commerce at (702) 298-2214 ext. 1 or email@example.com.
Is your business listed in the official Prescott Valley Recreation Guide?! 60,000 copies are being printed annually! How can you add your business? Call 928-257-4177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form at www.signalsaz.com.