Article audio is made possible by CAST11 Prescott Podcast Network. A Talking Glass Media production.
Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order 4 free at-home COVID-19 tests. The tests are completely free, and orders will usually ship in 7-12 days. Order your tests now so you have them when you need them.
The orders are processed through United States Postal Service, with a quick and easy ordering process. Simply provide your name, email, and shipping address. You will receive a confirmation via email for your order. That is it!
For easy ordering visit www.covidtests.gov
About the at-home COVID-18 tests:
The tests available for order:
- Are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR
- Can be taken anywhere
- Give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Work whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Work whether or not you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
- Are also referred to as self-tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests
Read more frequently asked questions
Take an at-home test:
- If you begin having COVID-19 symptoms like fever, sore throat, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell, or
- At least 5 days after you come into close contact with someone with COVID-19, or
- When you’re going to gather with a group of people, especially those who are at risk of severe disease
Again, to order your free test kits, go to: www.covidtests.gov
Stay well with more Mind Body Soul on Signals A Z.com.
Did you know you can now LISTEN to all your news and events updates on the Prescott Podcast Network, CAST11 ?
Follow CAST11 on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cast11az facebook.com/cast11 a z
Follow CAST11 on Buzzsprout: https://cast11.buzzsprout.com/ cast11.buzzsprout.com
CAST11 – Be Curious.
Leave a Reply