Article audio is made possible by CAST11 Prescott Podcast Network. A Talking Glass Media production.
Prescott Valley Streets will receive microseal treatment this week and next week.
Here is the schedule for the roadwork (weather permitting):
Wednesday, August 30
– Antelope Meadows Dr (North of Prickly Pear Path)
Thursday, August 31
– Park View Dr
Wednesday, September 6
– Antelope Meadows Dr (South of Prickly Pear Path)
Please observe the following during the Microseal work on your street:
– Microseal takes three to four hours to dry. If you wish to use your car during this time, please park it on a street not scheduled to be sealed prior to 8 a.m. on the day sealing takes place on your street. Cars parked within the posted work area will be towed at the owner’s expense.
– Once placed, these materials can stain your car, carpets, and floors if driven or tracked through before it is dry.
– Please do not wash cars or water lawns on the day work is scheduled.
– Emergency vehicles will have access to all streets at all times.
– Please follow the directions of traffic control workers if you need access to your driveway. Materials will be placed on one side of the road at a time to allow limited access. Please keep in mind that once the product is placed on your side of the street, you will not be able to leave your driveway until the street has been opened back up to traffic.
– For their safety, please keep children and animals away from the area while sealing is in progress.
– Scheduled trash pickup will not be impacted.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your address, phone number, and Town location. You may also call VSS at 916-373-1500.
Catch up with more Local News Stories on Signals A Z.com.
Stay up to date on the Prescott Valley Outdoor Summit
Stay up to date on the 2023 Prescott Valley Outdoor Summit:
Sign up to receive text & email updates on central Arizona's annual outdoor event!
Stay up to date on the 2023 Prescott Valley Outdoor Summit:Sign up to receive text & email updates on central Arizona's annual outdoor event!