Pool season is May-August. Training will be required on weekends during the months of April and May. Positions will require working on weekdays, early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- $12.00/hr/DOE Lifeguard I – current Lifeguard certifications required
- $12.75/hr/DOE Lifeguard II – (Lead Guards) – current Lifeguard certifications required
- $14.00/hr/DOE Lifeguard III (Head Guard) – current certifications required
- $12.00/hr/DOE Lifeguard Swim Lessons Instructors – current certification is required
- 14.25/hr/DOE Aquatics Supervisor – current Lifeguard certifications required
- $12.00/hr/DOE Cashier/Concessions – Food Handlers Permit Required
- $13.50/hr/DOE Office Manager – Food Handlers Permit Required.
Qualifications: Lifeguards and Swim Instructors will have to pass the general life guarding requirement before they will be considered for employment. Candidates may be required to pass a background check. All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing a pre-employment drug screening.
**Open hiring Friday, March 20th from 3:00 pm-5:00 pm, and Saturday, March 21st from 10:00 am-2:00 pm at Mountain Valley Splash, 8600 E. Nace Lane. Inquiries may be directed 928-759-3001.
Applications must be completed online at www.pvaz.net