Event Category: Events
Experience the land that touches your heart and awakens your soul in Sedona. The site, located on 173 acres of Sedona desert red rocks, is surrounded by sage, rosemary, lavender, prickly pear, and fruit trees.
There are plenty of pockets of serenity to be found at every turn–from our sacred vortexes and our Labyrinths to our meditative 120 Steps, healing garden, and meditation walks.
Choose a half-day Vortex Experience Trip with SunGwang who has been a healer and Vortex Experience Guide since 2008. Whatever the reason for your visit, we guarantee one thing: you will do so much more to fuel the respite and restoration you seek.
We will meet at the parking lot of Rio Verde RV park by 5:30 AM and start with the Sunrise Meditation. Address: 3420 AZ-89A, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
After Sunrise Meditation at the amphitheater at the Earth Citizen Organization, we will drive to the Sedona Mago Retreat through an unpaved road. Your own vehicle needed for liability.
What we will do:
- Guided Vortex Meditation
- Mindful Eating
- Message Healing
- Pineal Gland Meditation
- Chakra Healing
- Trauma Healing
What you can expect:
- It inspires even the most inactive imagination.
- You will experience whirling and vibrating, creating pulling portals that enhance consciousness.
- Escaping to a higher consciousness just came easier in this confluence where thoughts and feelings were amplified.
- Immense immune-boosting and mood-altering benefits, plus increased clarity and concentration.
- Optimal environment for relaxation and brain stimulation.
- Turning point from Post-traumatic stress disorder into Post-traumatic Growth.
- 1 person: $500 (including a follow-up session value of $200)
- 2nd person: $250
- 3rd person: $250